Our Martin's Super Markets Pharmacist can now provide FREE COVID-19 testing at the pharmacy drive thru window for those who are symptomatic or asymptomatic in accordance with criteria established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and federal guidelines.
1. Complete the screening survey by clicking here.
2. If you're eligible for testing, a lab order with your information will be sent to the pharmacy on your behalf and you'll receive an email with next steps.
3. You'll go to the Pharmacy Drive Thru at the Martin's Super Markets location at your appointment time and follow instructions to remain in your vehicle with the windows rolled up until a pharmacy associate waits on you.
4. You will perform the test using a nasal swab. A Martin's Super Markets pharmacist will be there to insruct you.
5. Your nasal swab will be sent to a labratory partner for analysis.
6. You will receive your results from the secure eTrueNorth website within 3-5 days of testing.