View this commerical segement here: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
February is a great time to ‘show the love’ to someone special and why not do it with Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Chocolate Bark with dried fruit and nuts?
- chocolate almond bark
- assorted toppings (try coconut shreds, chopped nuts or dried fruit!)
- First wash and dry your strawberries completely. Then put them in the refrigerator to chill.
- Melt some Chocolate Almond Bark in a microwaveable safe bowl for 30-45 seconds. Careful not to overheat or add any water! Stir well.
- Gently grab a strawberry by the green leaves and dip in the chocolate, covering most of the strawberry. Place on a sheet of wax paper.
- Finish the rest of your strawberries before placing in refrigerator for about an hour.
- They are now ready to give to your loved one! Don’t forget to try one for yourself too!
Chef April's Tip
- Use the remaining bowl of chocolate to make some delicious Chocolate Bark pieces.
- In the bowl mix in items like chopped pistachios or almond slices or some dried fruit like cranberries, blueberries, or chopped apricots.
- Mix all well and pour onto wax paper. Smooth out as flat as possible and let sit to harden, about 60 minutes.
- Break apart and you have some yummy Chocolate Bark to snack on!