Buffalo Chicken Sweet Passes!
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Frank's RedHot original sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso Taco Boats mini soft flour tortillas (12 boats)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Rotisserie cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 oz cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Blue Cheese Crumbles (optional) for garnish
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix melted butter and 1 Tbsp of the sauce. Brush butter mixture on all sides of boats; place in baking dish. Bake 10 min.
- In large bowl, mix dressing and remaining 2 tablespoons sauce. Stir in chicken and cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture into boats. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is hot (at least 165°F) and cheese is melted.
Lighter NO BAKE Recipe Idea!!
Mix the above recipe and scoop into a piece of cut celery. Drizzle with some Ranch dressing and sprinkle with Blue Cheese crumbles.
Patriots (Kamikaze Shots) v. Eagles (Pickle back Jello Shots)
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part blue curacao (or triple sec and a drop of blue food coloring)
- 1 part lime juice
- Pop rocks for garnish and frosting for rimming the glasses
- If rimming the glasses with Pop Rocks, dip the rims in frosting, and then in the Pop Rocks.
- Pour ingredients into an ice filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into serving glass.
Pickle Back Jello Shots!
- 1 1/2 c. pickle juice from your favorite pickles!
- 1/2 c. whiskey
- 2 packages plain gelatin
- 12 large pickles
- 1 tbsp. Chopped fresh dill
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine pickle juice and whiskey and bring mixture to a simmer. Remove saucepan from heat then whisk in gelatin. Let mixture cool slightly.
- Make pickle shot glasses: Cut off the ends of each pickle so that both ends are flat, then cut each pickle in half crosswise. Using a quarter teaspoon, scoop out the middle of each pickle to create a well.
- Carefully pour whiskey mixture into each pickle then sprinkle dill on top.
- Refrigerate until jello is set, about 2 hours.