These edible cookie dough recipes are:
- Egg free & with no raw flour
- Completely safe to eat
- Takes under 10 minutes to make
- Super decadent
- Tastes exactly like the dough from your favorite chocolate chip cookies
- Ideal for all ages
Funfetti Cookie Dough
2 cups AP flour, heat treated (heat in microwave for 60 seconds)
1 cup butter softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoon milk
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In large bowl beat together your butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add in your extracts and milk and beat until incorporated.
- Add in your flour and beat until combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and sprinkles and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1/2 cup unsalted butter , softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, heat treated (heated in microwave for 60 seconds)
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips , I used a combo of mini chocolate chips & large chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter and sugars until soft.
- Mix in the milk and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, heat the flour in the microwave for 45-60 seconds
- Mix the flour into the butter mixture, then stir in the chocolate chips.
For a printable version, click here: Edible Cookie Dough