A fun twist on an old classic - apples and peanut butter. A plate of crisp apples is just so satifsying as an afternoon snack. But drizzle and pile with family friendly toppings and you will be an award-winning parent.
Easy to pull together and a fun way to get your kids involved in the assembly process. Here's how to assemble:
1. Slice 2 apple and arrange in a circular pattern on a plate.
2. Fill a small plastic bag with peanut butter and snip a hole in one corner. Squeeze the nut butter on top of apples.
3. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings, like:
- Mini chocolate chips
- Chopped nuts, like almonds
- Shredded coconut
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- Butterscotch chips
- Raisins or other dried fruit
Share the plate with the whole family!
For a printable version of this recipe, click here: Apple Nachos
Pin this recipe here: